**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What to do with this guy?

PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Posts: 458 ★★★

I pulled a 6* Mangog today and I’m not sure if he’s useful or not. He seems pretty annoying to fight so maybe use him on war defense? Beyond that is there anything he can do that my other mystics can’t? Here’s my Mystic roster for reference.

Comments

• Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    I never had him but he looks very fun
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I wouldn’t rank him up unless you want to use him on war defense. You are already filling the mystic needs that mangog would fill.
  • Options
    TheLegionMasterTheLegionMaster Posts: 380 ★★★
    Do you have Crossbones?
  • Options
    AstoundsAstounds Posts: 323 ★★
    I have a r5 and he's fun to play, you just should look up how to play him before you rank him. He's fun though. But nothing special.
  • Options
    PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Posts: 458 ★★★

Do you have Crossbones?

@TheLegionMaster I have Crossbones as an unranked 5*. Is that a very helpful synergy?
  • Options
    TheLegionMasterTheLegionMaster Posts: 380 ★★★
    It’s the best synergy Crossbones has! His play style becomes a million times better, as it increases the duration of his furies. You’re lucky to have Mangog if you plan on ranking up and using Crossbones.
  • Options
    Steel_Ball_RunSteel_Ball_Run Posts: 534 ★★★
    He’s somewhat fun to play, a bit clunky though. Good defense option and synergy for Crossbones too
  • Options
    TJayTJay Posts: 38
    Im telling ya juggy can do most of the things he can
  • Options
    TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Pet him; he's a good boy, yes he is!