**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Could use some quick Nexus choice input

OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,691 ★★★★
edited July 2021 in Strategy and Tips

Already have 5* Aegon awakened and at max sig. Am I crazy to be thinking about doc oc? Probably am since he needs to be awakened also, but at least he doesn’t need high sig.

Quick thoughts appreciated. Tx all.
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    Doc October
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,322 ★★★★★
    Future of mcoc is six star aegon
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,549 ★★★★★
    Not Dorm.

Ock is good, but do you really want to pass up the first step to 6* Aegon awakened?

Tricky, but I think I’d grab Aegon.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    DrZola said:

Not Dorm.

Ock is good, but do you really want to pass up the first step to 6* Aegon awakened?

Dr. Zola

Yes, upon further consideration I think you are right. I’d kick myself if I pull him again later.
  • Options

DrZola said:

Not Dorm.

Dr. Zola

Yes, upon further consideration I think you are right. I’d kick myself if I pull him again later.
    I know it doesn’t help you now, but what if you pull him or there’s an AG deal?

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    DrZola said:

DrZola said:

Not Dorm.

Dr. Zola

I know it doesn’t help you now, but what if you pull him or there’s an AG deal?

Dr. Zola
    Yes. I grabbed Aegon. May now go for the 3k unit cavalier 6* AG and see if I get lucky.

Appreciate all of the advice @DrZola
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Take aegon and wait for the dupe.
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,055 ★★★★★
    I was lucky enough to dupe 6* aegon, took him to r3 even though I had him 5r5 maxed. He's sig 100 atm, and I use 6* over 5* for everything. Her doesn't need max sig like namor, he just benefits from it, unlike fury, who is same as sig 1 and 200.
    Doc is nice, but there are champs who can replace him. I don't think I can say so about aegon, if you plan to do aol
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    Big thanks to @DrZola and the rest of you who recommended I go with Aegon as today this happened. A lot less time than expected!

Now I need a second skill T5 CC as I also managed to pick up NF as a 6*, but there are worse problems to have.

• Options

Big thanks to @DrZola and the rest of you who recommended I go with Aegon as today this happened. A lot less time than expected!

Now I need a second skill T5 CC as I also managed to pick up NF as a 6*, but there are worse problems to have.

Huge congrats! I saw it coming 😂!!

Dr. Zola