**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

July deals....lack of t4b and t4c????

Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
July deals were good but there is such a shortage of t4b and t4c I now have 75 t2as in overflow with 0 t4b. Yes I use my glory on t4b. Kinda crazy that a rare resource like t2as might to have to expire. Why weren't more t4 cats included in deals knowing we need more of them for rank ups?

Comments

• Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    no offense, but i legitimately thought that this was a satire post. there are so many different ways to earn t4b catalysts through side quests and event quests
  • Options
    JuggerNotJuggerNot Posts: 432 ★★
    75???
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,189 ★★★★★

no offense, but i legitimately thought that this was a satire post. there are so many different ways to earn t4b catalysts through side quests and event quests

I can tell you don't rank very highly in AQ/AW if you think there's a ton of t4 cats available
    It depends how hige and how well you use glory but yes there isn’t but tier4b anymore.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,189 ★★★★★
    JuggerNot said:

75???

Jep I’m hav 30 tier2 aplha and if u just done exploring and bruget the 4 July weekend deal
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,250 ★★★★★
    Yup T4B is a real bottleneck for me too. Lol. I’m surprised that it is, tbh.