**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

6th R3

DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 784 ★★★★
Here is my 6th, I’m pretty far behind in terms of R3s but meh. This one isn’t as unique as Beast but she will serve me well.

Comments

• Options
    DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 784 ★★★★
    I need to get her duped tho
  • Options
    QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Your far behind?..

I have 2!... 2

With a possible 3rd but no one I currently want to use the t5cc on
  • Options
    LlessurLlessur Posts: 488 ★★★

You guys got one??
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Seems I'm the only one that's been sitting on one rank 3 since January because of **** luck.
  • Options
    QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Seems I'm the only one that's been sitting on one rank 3 since January because of **** luck.

Not the only one. Actually I've only been sitting on one since February. And it's not so much down to luck rather than my ridiculous indecisiveness
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,311 ★★★★
    Sad noises.. haven't form a single class tier5 catalyst so unable to rank3.. Mystic tier5 catalyst is my closest one.. Doom, Sorcerer Supreme and Dragonman as rank2.. Longshot and Symbiote Supreme are both dupe but rank1 at the moment.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021
    Qacob said:

Kill_Grey said:

Not the only one. Actually I've only been sitting on one since February. And it's not so much down to luck rather than my ridiculous indecisiveness
    thought you made a post for this mate
  • Options
    SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    Qacob said:

Kill_Grey said:

Pssst... Take up tigra and havok.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★

Qacob said:

Kill_Grey said:

ahem… Tigra and Gambit
  • Options
    SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★

Qacob said:

Kill_Grey said:

ahem… Tigra and Gambit
    Honestly both are fine, it's better than sitting on catalysts imo