**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Partial suicide masteries

LlessurLlessur Posts: 488 ★★★
edited July 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I am cavalier working on 6.2.4

So I know partial suicides are a bit taboo but I want opinions so here goes

So that is what I plan on running mostly because I take the least amount of damage plus I get 22% extra damage

Here is my 5*-6* roster

As always rank up advice is always welcome!
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    I don’t even have good masteries at all 😂 but I’m on 6.3 so it’s all good

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Na, save up for full suicides and unlock and max DE and LC all in one go. That's always the smart way to go when it comes to suicides unlocking.
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    I just don't find it worth recoil, so I'm in that all-or-nothing faction. The problem, of course, is that you have to choose between DW and MD. That's a rude choice to make, but I usually go MD, as some of my Mystics outright rely on it.

Beyond that, I'm not a fan of Assassin outside of very niche circumstances. Despair is very useful when you need it, but I don't really need it given the champs of today. Now if Despair was a Petrify effect, oh hell yes.
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Stealthy, torch, doom, void, sunspot all suck with suicides
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Hoitado said:

I don’t even have good masteries at all 😂 but I’m on 6.3 so it’s all good

You're wasting points on dexterity 2 and 3, and the first masteries of health and attack. Those are point increases, so basically insignificant if you're in act 6.
  • PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    If you’re taking recoil damage, you want the FULL benefit of suicides, otherwise it’s really pointless.
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    Torch is absolutely fine with suicides.

• The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    I think it's not a rank- up you need, but alterations in your masteries probably. Go all in for suicides, or don't go at all, It won't compensate the recoil damage you're gonna be taking.

First, the proficiencies, unless you're running it for safety, or defense purposes, I don't think you need more than a point in Limber. You could use it on your offensive tree, or even in petrify or other stuff.

Defense: I'd have perfect block maxed instead of block proficiency. It's nice to have, but at least PB offers more than what BP could. ( Increased stun duration from parry, for each point if I remember correctly).

Offense: It's a call between suicides or DW and Assassin. It's worth it Assassin, but I think with the roster you have, and if you prefer suicides, I'd drop few points from DW. Mole-man seems to be the primary bleed champion you have,
    AA does the job with the neuro's, Aegon and Sym supreme... are pretty decent too.

Instead having it in suicides allows much better benefits. TBH, the extra attack could compensate the longer bleed durations for Moleman, along with few Monster mass now, lol.