**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

6* rank 3 Dilemma

Hrishikesh713Hrishikesh713 Posts: 712 ★★★
edited July 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Damn sorry for asking again but i thought poll maybe would make me choose better....now who should i rank 3?? Capiw who i can take sig 200 easily or human torch unduped...i mean i love both of them but damn it cant decide between them...i mean capiw is god for questing and act stuff but human torch is like more for end game content such as be it abyss,gaunlet etc ...p.s i am already thronebreaker and got 5/65 capiw sig 200 and duped human torch already. ..!! I am just bloody confused 😂

6* rank 3 Dilemma 26 votes

Capiw
26%
_Sham_MaratoxRenaxqqSwarmOfRavensScrubhanThe_HoTUAlbinoDarkElf 7 votes
Human torch
73%
CrusherDrZolaBitterSteelTawliplayinggameletAleorRookiieRockypantherxKill_GreyEtjamaShivamrineN1nthcloudFiiNCHParam1988Andyball270Jr_StarkThe_beast123DiplodocusHaptichorizon 19 votes
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    Human torch
    I had this doubt quite a long ago. Exactly the same champs, just that, it was the 5 star versions. I was so confused because I was even ready to awaken my Torch lol. Then, I went on to take CAIW first, and he's there, now at rank 4.

I thought I wouldn't rank Torch from rank 2 any sooner, but then I did for the Sorcerer from the Boss rush. Took him to rank 4, seeing how he helps with the content I got to deal with.( Actually took him to rank 4 for 6.1.6 Sentinel, and boy he did very great)

I'll hit the bullseye. CAIW might have great utility and all that stuff, but honestly, I don't seem to use him anywhere nowadays. I thought I finally had some use for him with the SoP sinister, but Guardian took the job.

I respect the champion, he is great and has his pointers too, but I see myself using Torch more, be it everyday questing or war.