**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Help me make the best of a bad Nexus

OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,689 ★★★★
edited July 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Two for two on lackluster Nexus today.

Thoughts on the best of the worst?

Leaning towards duping KM. I do have many of Abom’s synergy partners, but also have iBom so seriously doubt I would rank him. Hawkeye the weakest probably but also have many of his synergy partners. Maybe he’s due for a buff?

From a 6* roster standpoint I have a lot of science champs, but only three skill (KM, BWDO, Aegon).

Any quick input would be appreciated.

Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,785 ★★★★★
    Arena grinder? Take new champs.
    KM is game changing for your account? I read there is no shards on duping.
  • Options
    Went for the dup. Appreciate the advice!
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I know you’ve already made your choice but if you have red guardian I would have definitely taken abomination. In my opinion abomination with the red guardian synergy is better than sig 20 6* killmonger.
  • Options
    Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
    Hawkeye really is underrated, but you made the right choice.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Make you feel better about awakening KM?

• Options
    MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    Will3808 said:

I know you’ve already made your choice but if you have red guardian I would have definitely taken abomination. In my opinion abomination with the red guardian synergy is better than sig 20 6* killmonger.

Yep I agree Killmonger is not very good in my opinion
  • Options
    GoddessIliasGoddessIlias Posts: 706 ★★★★
    I’d have taken abom, have a duped KM collecting dust, very boring and not nearly as much utility as people say
  • Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Jaded said:

Make you feel better about awakening KM?

Definitely the latter
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,321 ★★★★★
    Bad nexus? What the hell are you saying killmonget is crazy if you can stack at least 50 dormant bleeds in a fight. After stacking you just need to use sp3 for 50 bleeds being activated and my r1 4 star dies 600 bleed damage per tick with 50 bleeds
  • Options
    A bit of two minds - maybe I should have taken Abom? Do think KMs dup is helpful though so could be good down the road. Definitely wouldn’t have ranked abom given iBom, and now KM is more worth ranking. So, think I’m good.
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,153 ★★★★★

A bit of two minds - maybe I should have taken Abom? Do think KMs dup is helpful though so could be good down the road. Definitely wouldn’t have ranked abom given iBom, and now KM is more worth ranking. So, think I’m good.

Watch DaddyLongLegs Kilmonger video. And poss KarateMike's ibom vs abom video. Abom is really good with red guardian but I'd say sig 20 kilmonger isn't the wrong optiont per se.