**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Help Needed, Does Human Torch have to be duped for Abyss Easy Path?

ddomddom Posts: 572 ★★
Am about to make my first abyss run soon, can I ask if Torch needs to be duped? I'll likely be bringing in the 4 horseman.

Comments

• QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    ddom said:

Am about to make my first abyss run soon, can I ask if Torch needs to be duped? I'll likely be bringing in the 4 horseman.

Can't remember who's on the easy path now lol but I gave 5* torch a gem just before doing abyss. Wanted to be safe against mephisto but he is easily solo'able with torch
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    He doesn`t need to be, since you only need the pre-fight for mephisto, and you can solo him.
    HOWEVER!
    If you do mess up and are killed it will become a lot harder to do the fight, so it is very much prefered.
  • ddomddom Posts: 572 ★★
    okay, so a 5R5 duped would be preferred to a 6R3 unduped?
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Yeah, that's dupe is very useful. You can get the prefight back to fight mordo and Loki.
  • PrezRio4PrezRio4 Posts: 84
    While it is not mandatory...
    I'll tell you that I started the Abyss with him unduped, I messed up and losed the pre-fight soon. I tried a few more times unsuccessfully, so I awakened him on the road. No regrets. It was quite more easy since that moment.
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,108 ★★★★
    Meph can be solo'd without pre-fight. However for mortals, try him without pre-fight and see how you do.

If it's going well, just keep going. If you die, but feel confident then pop pre-fight and go in.

That's what I did as I was worried about the fight, but was an easy solo after that.