**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Should I rank up my 4 star morningstar?

So I have a 4 star Morningstar (unduped). She’s my very first 4 star on my new free 2 play account. Got her out of an iron tomb crystal. I’m currently at lvl 24 and have upgraded her to lvl 10 of rank 1. I’m not sure if she’s worth ranking up though. I played with her a couple of times and didn’t really felt that she did a lot of damage. The other notable members of my roster are cosmic GR (maxed out), Apocalypse (r4, lvl 30), Guillotine2099 ( r4, lvl 25), Purgatory (r3 lvl 30) and Ghost (r3 lvl 25). All 3 star and unduped. I have A LOT of iso as well. Especially class iso of science and skill classes as I don’t have any good champion to use them on. Don’t have enough gold though. So the big question, should I rank up Morningstar? Now, I don’t really NEED her in any way. CGR is alone clearing quests like anything. But I don’t see getting another 4 star in 2-3 weeks or so (if phc luck don’t work). So is she worth all that basic and mystic class iso? Or should I wait for a better champ. Also, I can open like another five or six 3 star crystals this month. Pls guide me.

Comments

• Options
    mattressmattress Posts: 405 ★★
    If u beat Heroic EQ u can dupe her. U get a 4* MS from exploring it. The dupe makes her ramp up easier.given you're roster id dupe then rank her up til u get another mystic champ
  • Options
    Yellow_CoderYellow_Coder Posts: 57
    Ohh! Thanks.