Options

How do I advance without spending money? Kind of noob. Need your expertise.

Hello everyone! So I've been playing very off and a little more on as of late, but I'm finding it really difficult to advance my characters or even have any say in what characters I pull or strive towards obtaining. I'm in Act 4 chapter 2.4, and I'm barely pushing through with my top characters. I do daily catalyst type events to fit the catalysts that i need in any given day, I've completed all the normal level back issues, I'm on chapter 3.2 for the road to the labyrinth, sector 5 zone 5 in incursions, and i do a fair share of arenas here and there. Map 2 for AQ, and barely impressionable in AW

I'm feeling the slow drag in character advancement that I'm not used to in these mobile games. I don't have any 6 star characters, but i have 8 characters at 5 stars. A lot of my roster is ready to level up, but i can't the catalysts or iso i need to progress at rate of satisfaction. I don't want to spend money on the game to advance, and I enjoy it enough to grind daily.

Where should I be spending my time grinding? Should I be focused on just leveling up my highest characters at the cost of leveling up a bunch of lower level characters. Should I level up based on synergies?

Any advice would help.

Comments

• Options
    AndyBeardoAndyBeardo Posts: 180
    Focus on 2-3 champs per class. If you have strong 5*, rank them up first of course. If you are unsure which champs are good, watch some youtube videos or search for the champ here in the forum. Before ranking up, get to know the champ in the arena and read all about him/her. Some champs need to be awakened or they are mediocre so make sure they are or ignore them until later.
  • Options
    xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,200 ★★★★★
    Focus on AQ and try higher maps for more glory. Easiest way to buy your rankup resources
  • Options
    jdrum663jdrum663 Posts: 551 ★★
    You may wanna try the catalys arenas also, you can get 2 t4 basic from one for 2 million pts and 3 t1 alphas for 1.6 million in the other. There's also a class catalyst arena but I never do it so I don't know much about it, sorry. You may already know this stuff but I thought it couldn't hurt to mention. Good luck!
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,849 ★★★★★
    Get this! :)