**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Left-over Iron Tomb Crystal Fragments

ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,752 ★★★★★
edited July 2021 in General Discussion
With just a few days left of this month's event, I saw that I have 1200 Iron Tomb crystal fragments left that I can't form into a crystal. Is that how it's supposed to be? To my knowledge, I've done everything I can to get every crystal fragment and am a little surprised to be lacking a bunch for a potential last crystal.

I've done all of the objectives and the Storm the Castle Arena event, as well as completed all tiers of the side quest fully. I can't check if I reach all of the arena milestones, but I tend to grind arena day 1 so I would be surprised if I didn't.

Am I missing something that I can squeeze in during these last few days left to form a new crystal, or is everything as it should be and everyone just ended up with a few extra shards?

Comments

• Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    That's it, I was hoping we'd get a 1 Week Calendar during Week 5 to get the remaining Shards...
    But they appear to just be useless Leftovers, cause even if you buy the Daily Offers that have Iron Tomb Shards in them, those have 2k and 4k Shards in them so the 1.2k leftovers would still go unused...
  • Options
    @LibertyPrimeV1 Alright, at least I know I haven't missed 2800 shards somewhere. Thanks for the answer!
  • Options
    rivetrivet Posts: 254
    Apprently, there is an 200 shards for 15 units offer for topping up, not sure if it is worth it, basically 210 units to get the 2800 shards for a cav iron tomb crystal
  • Options
    rivet said:

Apprently, there is an 200 shards for 15 units offer for topping up, not sure if it is worth it, basically 210 units to get the 2800 shards for a cav iron tomb crystal

Yeah that's pretty cheesy...
  • Options
    On the one hand: a single cav crystal.

On the other: some backup units for the SOP.

Yeah, I know which one I'm going for...
  • Options
    Ercarret said:

On the one hand: a single cav crystal.

On the other: some backup units for the SOP.

Yeah, I know which one I'm going for...

Exactly... Those SoP Rewards invalidated pretty much all of the July Offers too...