**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

A Mutant Dilemma

Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,021 ★★★★★
edited July 2021 in Strategy and Tips
So after this weekend, I went from having maybe one Mutant I wanted to rank up to Too Many Mutants™️. My options are:

Awakened Bishop (waiting until the update before making any decisions on him)
Namor (Unawakened)
Archangel (Unawakened)
Stryfe (Unawakened)

Worth noting that I have a mutant awakening gem, a generic awakening gem, and 2 mutant t5cc (nearly at a third). I also have enough sigs to fully sig 200 one of them with a little bit left over. Additionally, I already have a 5/65 high sig AA. I do not have a ranked up 5* Namor, Stryfe, or Bishop.

So, out of those four, which would you rank first and why?

Comments

• Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    Aa is arguably the best mutant in the game now, or tied for with Magneto. Use a mutant awakening gem and rank him
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    For me, R3 AA, awaken him and take him to sig 112, save the rest of the sigs. He’s definitely the best champ there and gets a good benefit from R3

However, if you are at all bothered about prestige Namor is the play. While Namor is a good niche champ, I think if you can get your hands on a 5* and sig that Namor up instead that would be the best play

Bishop’s buff looks okay, but on paper he doesn’t look like he’s going to beat most of those option

Stryfe is decent, and some people swear by him, but I don’t see it. Him or Bishop would be bottom of that list for me depending on bishops buff
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    AA, and it's not even close.
  • Options
    mattressmattress Posts: 405 ★★
    AA. Its just fun to watch that health bar melt