**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Finally landed my white whale - now I need some awakening advice

OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,604 ★★★★
edited July 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Well I finally landed my white whale this AM - my most consistently sought after but not found champion. Although I could argue Kabam harpooned me this weekend as I did my own cetacean impression by spending too much.

Did well at the event from a level up mats standpoint, and had some solid champion luck (6* Aegon and iBom, 6* Hood for team Ghost) but I hadn’t acquired any of my top 5 target champs so despite some good pulls was feeling a bit bummed. Against my normal habit and better judgement decided to get 5 Claire Cavaliers last night and this morning as she IS one of my top 5 targets and figured why not. Happily my luck improved.

Didn’t get Claire. Started with a 3*. Then got a 5* Proxima (great for my Aegon team), a 5* Nexus (pulled HTD, which is now a good thing), duped my 5* Falcon, but this was my first pull today:

Given this, I now need some awakening advice. I had been holding a 5* generic for him. I’m now thinking that despite still needing to awaken him at 6*, it would be a waste to hold one for him at 5* since I have other champs that could help me in the near term. Do you agree?

I can awaken CMM, Void, and Shang Chi now. Can max or get all three of them to an optimal sig level. Or I can still hold a 5* AG for NF in case I ever get him at that level and never get the 6* duped. I’d still awaken Shang Chi (skill gem) and awaken either Void or CMM.

Would welcome everyone’s thoughts. Thank you!

Finally landed my white whale - now I need some awakening advice 13 votes

Don’t hold the gem. Use them now to awaken Void, CMM, and Shang Chi
69%
ReferenceRockyshockyStevieManWonderEtherionGodSparx265Jr_Stark_hbtygbty423_CangaceiroOEMV 9 votes
Hold a gem for 5* NF. Awaken CMM (due to NF Synergy) and Shang Chi
7%
Schnoodle 1 vote
Hold a gem for 5* NF. Awaken Void and Shang Chi
15%
No_oneukLpoo 2 votes
Hold the Skill gem for 5* NF. Awaken Void and CMM
7%
Berjibs 1 vote

Comments

• ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Don’t hold the gem. Use them now to awaken Void, CMM, and Shang Chi
    I also pull him via 6* nexus. I won't hold the 5* AG if I were you. CMM need that duped.
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,604 ★★★★
    Thanks all for the votes. Went ahead and used all the awakening gems. Even managed to dup my Apoc this AM so awakened Prof X also with a mutant gem. Void is maxed, CMM at 100, Shang Chi at 196 - just a couple of stones short :-). Looking forward to leveraging them as they are all much tougher awakened.

Now I need to pray for another 6* NF and Aegon!