**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Need Help...

So I just watched Bero Man's video where he solo'd mysterio with PM and I never used her.So I was just wondering whether or not her high damage is from her awakened ability.She's the only counter I have from all I've seen and heard.And I really need the 6* crystals ,the highest of what my level can attain. If yes and since I don't have her awakened ,would a 4* g99 also work?
I play decent is all I have to say .

Comments

• Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    PM?

I didn't even bother this week as my highest g99 and bwcv are both four stars, and that it takes significantly long even with r3s.
  • Options
    Santa_PsycheSanta_Psyche Posts: 150
    Oh,then I better not try.Thankyou and PM stands for Proxima Midnight.
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★

Oh,then I better not try.Thankyou and PM stands for Proxima Midnight.

Ohh, one of Proxima's prowess comes from her dupe, so I think it's pretty important. And I guess you could suffer through with units with 4stars, but I would recommend against it.
  • Options
    Ugh.Thankyou.
  • Options
    DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,568 ★★★★
    Well proxima has a -200%AAR from holding block/doing parry. Plus her damage if you play her in right way can win the fight. Just have to understand that BeroMan is putting herself/himself in a high pressure to play it good because he’s a YouTuber so it really doesn’t mean that you can’t do it. Just because it worked for him/her doesn’t mean it will work for you. I’m sure there are various attacker you can scroll through to defeat Mysterio - maybe Voodoo?
  • Options
    Daddrieda said:

Well proxima has a -200%AAR from holding block/doing parry. Plus her damage if you play her in right way can win the fight. Just have to understand that BeroMan is putting herself/himself in a high pressure to play it good because he’s a YouTuber so it really doesn’t mean that you can’t do it. Just because it worked for him/her doesn’t mean it will work for you. I’m sure there are various attacker you can scroll through to defeat Mysterio - maybe Voodoo?

I've got absolutely no counters for mysterio except for proxima(not duped tho) .All the others like g99 and ibom are 4*s...
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,151 ★★★★★
    Guilly 2099 is going to do good damage if you can get/keep her hit count up.