Medusa or Morningstar?

thanks4playingthanks4playing Member Posts: 805 ★★★
edited July 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I know they are very different so will be based on a variety of factors. Both are duped. Both are 5 star.
  • I'm currently on 6.4. I've only explored the MK variant and completed the villain variant. p4/g1 in AW; m5/6 in AQ. I do incursions about once a month but they are very time consuming so not sure if I'll keep that up.
  • The only other armor breaker I have is CMM.
  • I don't have any magneto
  • The only nullifier I have is diablo (can't wait for his buff)
  • I don't like bringing champs just for synergy (so will unlikely ever bring guilly or mephisto or etc.)
  • Morningstar is more appealing to me but Medusa is probably worth it and I actually have the ISOs for her.

Medusa or Morningstar? 22 votes

Morningstar
31%
SaiyanTheManMythLegendMachoNachoKill_GreyHera1d_of_Ga1actusGOTGDeadpoisdead 7 votes
Medusa
68%
TendersquadMSRDLDRbk19raf135EtjamaDarkraider234RenaxqqSpideyFunkoChikelLpooThanks_D19ScrubhanWill3808qm44Cangaceiro 15 votes
Post edited by Kabam Habanero on

Comments

• Malreck04Malreck04 Member Posts: 3,324 ★★★★★
    How high will you take them? r5? I'd highly recommend waiting on Diablo's buff, his abilities look great on paper, but never rank up before you play him with your own hands.
  • thanks4playingthanks4playing Member Posts: 805 ★★★
    Malreck04 said:

How high will you take them? r5? I'd highly recommend waiting on Diablo's buff, his abilities look great on paper, but never rank up before you play him with your own hands.

R5. I feel like Diablo and morningstar will not overlap that much where one will make the other obsolete
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Member Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    Morningstar
    ^correct answer
  • ChikelChikel Member Posts: 2,105 ★★★★
    Medusa
    Medusa if you don't have Mags, even then Medusa. I like Morningstar and I will rank mine once she's awakened but outside of incursions, I've never been in a situation where I felt like I needed her.