**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Lol not opening unable to fight?

Hi Kabam team,Mr.Rich the Man and all developers since recent times i have been facing a issue which I always forget to write on forums but today I am finally writing it I am an uncollected player and have completed act 5 but ever since I became uncollected which was three months ago I am trying to go to lol for testing my skills and champs but as I go to the star lord or red hulk fight after clicking the fight button my game just freezes forever and I am not able to fight and no buttons in the game work so I need to quit the game and start again but still it doesn't come this is a issue I have been facing for a long time . If Kabam you can look into this issue and fix it as soon as possible it definitely will be of great help. Plus my in game name is :Dragon Slayer~249. THANKS ONCE AGAIN