**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Where are the Cav eq nodes info

BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,073 ★★★★★
I haven't seen any information regarding this yet which usually is give at this point. Certain rank ups are on hold due to this. Can any mod confirm if new nodes are coming or not or going to be rotation in old ones

Comments

• Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    They only announce if there are new ones… I would assume we wont get any new ones this month.
  • Options

They only announce if there are new ones… I would assume we wont get any new ones this month.

Seems that way. I was hoping for some new nodes. But let's see if they announce it today or not. Old ones are pretty comfortable tbh
  • Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    Yeah, I personally hope they don’t keep adding new ones every month. There is a decent rotation they can do now before it starts to get stale. Adding a new set every 3 months or so would be perfect IMO.
  • Options

Yeah, I personally hope they don’t keep adding new ones every month. There is a decent rotation they can do now before it starts to get stale. Adding a new set every 3 months or so would be perfect IMO.

Per 3 months seems perfect scenario. Rankups won't be wasted that way meanwhile giving us space to acquire new champs and materials ready for new nodes