**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

About Mister Negative's rotation issues

ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
edited July 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I played 6* MN for a while and trying to get used to his play style. Although I'm a bit sad with Seatin's ranking on him, I still r2 him recently.

I guess Seatin's rank NM as mid-tier mainly because of his relatively complex play style and low M/L hit damage.

Anyway, I think MN is count on DoT and thus I have few questions and want seeking advice on how to effectively execute his play style.

1. I know his best rotation is get 9 Light, covert into Dark, then another 11 Light and convert, making 20 Dark Energy and then Heavy and launch SP2. Most of the time I end up getting 10 Light at the beginning and start run out, or I just save upto 8 Light and then convert. Is there any better way to maintain such 20 Dark conversion play style?
2. Most of the time when I could convert 20 Dark Energy, the power bar already at SP3. Should I just Heavy 1st hit and then launch SP3?
3. I tried with NF and Venom synergy. I'm a bit confused as I don't see the value of both actually during the game play. Is there any change in play style required when I add them as synergy team?
4. Usage of MN's SP1/SP3. From the demos of YT I got an impression that majority of gameplay count on MN's SP2. But how about his SP1 and SP3? SP3 trigger regen and when is the best to launch? Is there any effective SP rotation like CGR's one? Thanks.