**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Another 20 Map 5 Crystals Opened.... Guess how many full t4c's and t4b's?

2»

Comments

• Options
    MMCskippyMMCskippy Posts: 352 ★★
    @Shrimkins I totally agree. I've just never had the random gods shine on me like that.

I've had to pound and grind for every god tier champ on my roster, but I've been given plenty of Joe Fixits, DPXs, Ant Mans, Rhinos, etc.

My new favorite 4* pull is DPX. I've been in a DPX rut lately. My DPX has been at level 99 for about a year and I just keep popping DPXs. And I appreciate the 5* shards and hope like hell for my Immortal IF, but it's still frustrating without a Hype, a Dorm, etc.

And with kids, I don't have the time to grind out arena champs like I used to.
  • Options
    MMCskippyMMCskippy Posts: 352 ★★
    @SmokinSurfer I'm not, but I think the weird thing I've noticed is that your pull luck never really changes.

If luck switched from PHCs to AQ crystals to Battle chips to something else, that would be one thing, but some people seem to be like me and have limited luck on everything.

See above... I've opened about 15 4* DPX's and 8 4* Joe Fixits. My 4* SW is level 99 and I pulled 2. I put 79 sig stones into her over the last few years. My 4* Thor? I pulled 2 and all other levels on him were sig stones. My 4* DS? I pulled 2.

All of those pulls were lucky, but those pulls were a result of buying daily crystals and arena grinding like a lunatic for years. If I'm not playing at lunatic levels, the quality of my pulls suck rocks.
  • Options
    FluffyFluffy Posts: 446 ★★
    edited October 2017
    Danny wrote: »
    Fluffy wrote: »
    Danny wrote: »
    It’s all about the cash ,why let you open em when they can put on a special deal and let people buy em for hundreds of dollars ...have you noticed on the daily quests 100% completion on tier 2 and tier 3 class cats it’s become hit and miss if you even get one.. i remember the days when you was guaranteed to get a pick up of 2...Ive been going for months and months busting crystals for class cats ...all you get now is paltry rewards...
    I’d say they’ve moved the pot at the end of the rainbow way to far now....

The T2 & T3 Class Cat daily quests have never given a full catalyst as an exploration reward. There was never a guarentee.

Why post when you haven’t got a clue ..

HAHAHAHA! Funny man. Been playing since January of 2015 my man. The EXPLORATION rewards have never granted a full T3 class catalyst from the daily quests.
  • Options
    Urkel2Urkel2 Posts: 371 ★★
    I can't help but wonder if drop rates on everything in this game are time related maybe the number isn't the key to this as much as the time you open said number of a particular crystal.and also the number of people opening at said time. read kabams general copy and paste reply they are sure to mention time in there
  • Options
    Urkel2Urkel2 Posts: 371 ★★
    Think of it like those Chinese games that display in global when something good is dropped you always see more good things in a small time than you do through the the day at random times
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Good job reviving a thread from a year ago