Earlier today, there was an issue where Summoners that logged on shortly after the Login Calendar switched over for the day didn't receive the Cosmic Ghost Rider login crystal. We've fixed the issue for players receiving the crystal now but will have to collect data and send out the crystal to all players that didn't receive it next week. We apologize for this inconvenience and look forward to making it right for you all.

Installation issues

I’ve been waiting for about 10ish miniature and neither my I Pad or I phone (both are newer models last 2 years) and the update progress hasn’t passed the 3/4 mark. I can’t open the game so I’m locked out since the update won’t process. Anyone else with this issue?

Comments

• mitchy231mitchy231 Posts: 36
    Having the exact same issue as well. Iphone.
  • OllyoxenfreeOllyoxenfree Posts: 178
    Glad I’m not the only one
  • altavistaaltavista Posts: 358 ★★★
    same issue as well on my iPad.
    Normally iOS shows download and installation's progress as a circle the gets progressively filled. Mine goes to the 3/4 circle mark with the word Installing, but nothing happens even after 10-15 minutes.
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,338 ★★★★
    Me as well. Updates normally do just fine. Struggling this time
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,338 ★★★★
    altavista said:

same issue as well on my iPad.
    Normally iOS shows download and installation's progress as a circle the gets progressively filled. Mine goes to the 3/4 circle mark with the word Installing, but nothing happens even after 10-15 minutes.

Same exact problem.
  • WilkopuppyWilkopuppy Posts: 20
    I can’t install it either. It stops at about 75% every time.
  • MikeymonstesMikeymonstes Posts: 122
    I was having this issue, restarted my phone, deleted the app, and then it worked
  • NockoNocko Posts: 593 ★★★
    i had that problem too, eventually it worked
    i left it for about 20 minutes and switched my wifi off and on again