**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Bishop Incinerate Stacks Max 4???

DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
edited July 2021 in General Discussion
So according to below, after the SP1 every second you're near the opponent you'll place an incinerate debuff but mine won't go beyond 4 stacks. Is it capped at 4 stacks?

After this Special Attack finishes, gain a Steady Release Passive for 10 seconds.
While active every 0.75 second(s) while near the opponent, inflict an Incinerate Debuff on them, dealing 773.5 Energy Damage over 3 seconds.

Comments

• Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
    4x 0.75 = 3. You can't apply more because by the time a fifth would be applied, the first one expires. It's physically impossible as I understand it
  • Options
    Kerneas said:

4x 0.75 = 3. You can't apply more because by the time a fifth would be applied, the first one expires. It's physically impossible as I understand it

Dev Notes: Standing near the opponent while Steady Release is a great way to juice some extra damage. I love hitting into the opponent’s block and staying on top of them as much as possible to stack up as many Incinerates as I can.

LOL at this Dev note then .. so not what one would expect after hearing I like to stack up as many as I can when you can only stack 4 LOL
  • Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★

Kerneas said:

Dev Notes: Standing near the opponent while Steady Release is a great way to juice some extra damage. I love hitting into the opponent’s block and staying on top of them as much as possible to stack up as many Incinerates as I can.

LOL at this Dev note then .. so not what one would expect after hearing I like to stack up as many as I can when you can only stack 4 LOL
    That's... as many as he can
  • Options
    Kerneas said:

also thanks mate for the breakdown
  • Options

I get why he's a little annoyed at this though. How that's worded could make you expect to see crazy numbers

Not annoyed lol but yep you're exactly right about the wording. There are a number of examples in the game where they include "max stacks etc" in the description of things. Just interesting that's all why they wouldn't include it here instead of having summoners "do the math".

Still, no worries. Appreciate the sensible reply mate ... I was one of the ones totally expecting to stack quite a few lol
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★

Kerneas said:

I also expected a bit more ngl.
  • Options
    QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Kerneas said:

We need masteries like deep wounds for
    Incinerate
    Shock
    Poison
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Was hope for the thousand incinerate man. Rip