**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Best Strategy for 6.2.5 Mordo without Quake or Void?

When I competed 6.2.5 on my old account I had 5 star rank 4 versions of quake and a near max sig void.  

After the annoying destructive feedback node of 6.2.4 I was happy to breeze through 6.2.5 up until Mordo.  Then I hit the wall with a horrible crash.  Didn’t want to burn through all my units and potions so I exited quickly.

I used a team of archangel, apocalypse, BWCV, Ghost and NF.  

NF enters the right with 30 percent health and I have a hard time landing many hits before he gets to 100 percent power and special 3s me. Archangel has a hard time landing heavy attacks since you have just a split second to hit after parrying without his astral evade and it’s hard to get him back in the corner

Who is my best choice?   6-star She-Hulk looks good on paper for the matchup but I’ve never used her (just got her last week)

Is it worth taking magik to rank 4 just to eliminate that stupid power gain?

Or maybe bringing wasp with Ghost will allow me to hit through his blocks consistently enough to
Do damage?   But it’ll be hard to land heavies too bring up my furies  for ghost.

What’s my best strategy?

Comments

• Options
    Xguard77Xguard77 Posts: 554 ★★★
    You can parry / heavy Mordo with anyone. You need to wait until the stun is about 90% worn off before you launch the heavy. There's a bunch of videos you can find on this - and it really changes the fight. Just practice a bunch and you should do fine with Fury...maybe a couple revives.

Also, Mordo can't evade Falcon when he's locked on.
  • Options
    ScrubhanScrubhan Posts: 159
    Archangel can heavy mordo normally because of his animations.