**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Bishop buff... Anyone else feel the same way?

GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,206 ★★★★★
Bishops buff is good , He is one of my favourite Mutants now. So this isnt a he isnt buffed good enough thread but kind of a comparison between him and Gambit.

Gambits buff was a good one in my opinion , changed and tweaked an ability here and there and set in this and that and Voila his sp2 is where im going at. Gambits sp2 has extremely good damage but... only if crits , im not saying its bad if he doesnt crit but crits are noticably good damage.

I feel like bishop is in the same boat , his buff is good , tweaks on his abilities here and there and we are on his sp2 aswell now

Bishops sp2 has really good damage and again... if he crits

His incinerate after sp2 applied is based on damage? I Believe

So basicly what im saying is that Bishop and Gambit were kind of buffed in the same way..Gambit was highly hyped for his buff and people enjoyed him a lot and then recently people just started forgetting about him. (I have a r3 Gambit)

I feel bishop is going to go down the same path where some (not all) will start to forget him like they forget gambit.

Ps my next r3 mutant is Bishop

Comments

• Options
    Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    That’s like every champ lol, if it isn’t Ghost or Quake or some level of that power people just bat an eye after a few weeks
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    They are quit similar. Also I believe pre buff Gambit has more damage, pre buff Bishop had power gain. They both were just made easier to play basically and had some utility added, but also lost some things they had. As someone said on the other thread, it's more of a rebalance then a buff
  • Options

That’s like every champ lol, if it isn’t Ghost or Quake or some level of that power people just bat an eye after a few weeks

Call me crazy all you want but Ghost and Quake are definitely not exempt from that feeling.
    Yeah, you’re actually right as well. But that’s just the mobile gaming community
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★

Bishops buff is good , He is one of my favourite Mutants now. So this isnt a he isnt buffed good enough thread but kind of a comparison between him and Gambit.

Gambits buff was a good one in my opinion , changed and tweaked an ability here and there and set in this and that and Voila his sp2 is where im going at. Gambits sp2 has extremely good damage but... only if crits , im not saying its bad if he doesnt crit but crits are noticably good damage.

I feel like bishop is in the same boat , his buff is good , tweaks on his abilities here and there and we are on his sp2 aswell now

So basicly what im saying is that Bishop and Gambit were kind of buffed in the same way..Gambit was highly hyped for his buff and people enjoyed him a lot and then recently people just started forgetting about him. (I have a r3 Gambit)

I feel bishop is going to go down the same path where some (not all) will start to forget him like they forget gambit.

It's a fair overview but really the whole point of all of these buffs is just to help out people whose rosters are thin. If your first four, five or even six star happens to be Bishop, now you're not kicking and screaming and yelling CONSPIRACY!! to the skies.
  • Options

It's a fair overview but really the whole point of all of these buffs is just to help out people whose rosters are thin. If your first four, five or even six star happens to be Bishop, now you're not kicking and screaming and yelling CONSPIRACY!! to the skies.
    Damn, I’ve never actually agreed with another forum user this much. Have a good day sir
  • Options

Call me crazy all you want but Ghost and Quake are definitely not exempt from that feeling.
    Yeah, you’re actually right as well. But that’s just the mobile gaming community
    At the end of the day, all we want is the new, the shiny and or both
  • Options

Damn, I’ve never actually agreed with another forum user this much. Have a good day sir
    Likewise, continue to stay safe and game on!
  • Options

At the end of the day, all we want is the new, the shiny and or both
    I swear to god you’re reading my mind rn
  • Options
    Kinda want to get a romance synergy with someone rn
  • Options

Kinda want to get a romance synergy with someone rn

I'm not that adventurous LOL