**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Looking for plat 4 team map 5

This is for next season. Not looking to move up into higher tiers unfortunately just because I’ve had enough of that for a while now. Really just need a team where everyone does their part in aq and gets it done at least 8 hours before it’s over preferably. It’s very possible. Veteran players that are chill and smart. I don’t want to start my own team so I want a team that has ppl who have been in higher ranks and does defense as good as humanly possible (checking all rosters etc for best champs) so that we can have an easier time winning. Max diversity…anyone at these tiers will understand what I mean I’m sure but just saying. Smart placement obviously. Leaders doing leader things blah you know. All have an assigned path and we just do it and we all just do what it takes to win. Basic stuff. Essentially a team content with not paying to win and that doesn’t carry slackers and is just cool really. Really don’t want to find another team when I find this one so I am being more specific on what team I’m looking for. Thank you.
Ign Derek2k
Line hotfizzle05
Twitter @Derek2k19
YouTube Derek2k
Discord Derek2k#5262
I’ll use any comm app or whatever is needed. Hmu