**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Nexus Crystals score nothing in Advancement tasks?

I was a little short from reaching the last milestone in a recent class advancement solo task. As I had a couple 4* nexus crystals and 4* (full formed) crystals sitting around, i then opened 2 4* Nexus trying to get the needed points for last milestone. Unfortunately, i gained zero points from opening the nexus crystals. Then I opened another 2 4* full formed and I got the points.

I think not only nexus crystals (including 4* & 5*s, sorry never got a 6* nexus yet) do not get points in class advancement events, if I remember it right, I didn’t get points from opening 5* featured too.

Is this a bug or just sth it is intended to be zero point?

Comments

• Options
    U1traman_ZeusU1traman_Zeus Posts: 53
    Zan0 said:

It's not a bug. They just haven't updated any of the event scoring after nexus crystals became a thing

Well, I think featured crystals aren’t giving points too
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    alliance events and objectives haven't been updated in a long, long time. act 7 still doesn't give you points for the completion event. they need a complete overhaul
  • Options
    TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    I dont think 5 star crystals also score anything. The shard one does, but not the actual crystal.
  • Options
    U1traman_ZeusU1traman_Zeus Posts: 53
    Zan0 said:

I dont think 5 star crystals also score anything. The shard one does, but not the actual crystal.

Full 5 star crystals just don't exist (nexus is an exception). It's always a fully formed 5 star shard crystal
    My bad, I mean 5* Featured crystals there.

And I do think the fully formed are not call Shards, they are 5* crystals and you do get 5000points (SA?) for opening one.
  • Options
    TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    Zan0 said:

Full 5 star crystals just don't exist (nexus is an exception). It's always a fully formed 5 star shard crystal

The crystal i get from incursion store disagrees with this
  • Options
    crogscrogs Posts: 765 ★★★
    No updates on this? Kinda BS as I opened nexus crystals for the skill advancement going on only to still be at zero points.
  • Options
    MackeyMackey Posts: 1,597 ★★★★★
    Duel class ones don't either