**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Potential SoP darkhawk bug

A_NAZA_NAZ Posts: 713 ★★★
So I might be missing something obvious, but usually when a champ has unblockable specials you can still block the projectile part of it. SoP darkhawk’s sp1 is going right through my g2099 if I don’t have enough steadfast charges. I understand how steadfast works but surely that shouldn’t matter when we can normally block projectiles within an unblockable special? Please point out if I’m missing something

Comments

• Options
    silentagsilentag Posts: 429 ★★★
    I believe the difference here on this one is the entire special is unblockable based on the node, where as enhanced sp1 has the first hit being unblockable
  • Options
    Ok, thanks for that @Ycats @silentag
  • Options
    silentagsilentag Posts: 429 ★★★
    edited July 2021
    Does give us a good opportunity to learn how to dex that special if your dex isn’t bugged though
  • Options
    Thanks @Lvernon15 @TheBair123. I never knew there was a difference in the unblockable factor of those 2 nodes. Just thought that the only difference was “enhanced specials” boosting the damage of specials on top of unblockability
  • Options
    ThePanThePan Posts: 9
    I’m not getting ANY steadfast buffs at all, doesn’t matter how high my combo gets.
  • Options
    Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    silentag said:

Does give us a good opportunity to learn how to dex that special if your dex isn’t bugged though

Btw you can dex the first 2 hits of the sp1 and block the rest. For some reason it’s a lot easier that way, and it saves your steadfast charges
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★

silentag said:

Btw you can dex the first 2 hits of the sp1 and block the rest. For some reason it’s a lot easier that way, and it saves your steadfast charges

You can Dex the first 3 hits
  • Options
    Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    You can full dex the SP1, just have to be against the wall
  • Options
    LeStMn92LeStMn92 Posts: 119
    It is funny how Magneto bypasses the beneficial node "steadfast" charges but can't bypass the unbloackable special node, strange...
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    LeStMn92 said:

It is funny how Magneto bypasses the beneficial node "steadfast" charges but can't bypass the unbloackable special node, strange...

He can sometimes.
  • Options
    Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★