Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

So what will you get for free during the Summ(on)er event?

I’m wondering if I’d be able to get the 5* Generic for free or would I have to buy the pass

Comments

• Options
    Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★
    To get the 5* Generic Awakening Gem you have to buy the pass AND be cavalier. There's no way to get it unless you get the 2% T5CC which only cavalier and TB players can.
  • Options
    ÂspectÂspect Posts: 18
    Alright thanks I’m cav currently
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

To get the 5* Generic Awakening Gem you have to buy the pass AND be cavalier. There's no way to get it unless you get the 2% T5CC which only cavalier and TB players can.

No if you instead spend the Token, that would've been used on the 2% Crystal, on the First Item in the Shop the 18k T4BF you'll unlock the next item.
  • Options

No if you instead spend the Token, that would've been used on the 2% Crystal, on the First Item in the Shop the 18k T4BF you'll unlock the next item.
    Same thing with the 5 6 Star Sig Stones on Row 3 that requires Cavalier too
  • Options
    Though you will still have to Buy the Pass