**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Side/Spec Quests: Recommended Rating vs. Total Rating (from a player with mostly 4 stars characters)

I find the recommended rating given in any side quest/special event to be very misleading, and IT NEEDS to be changed to reflect a closer range to the rating of the top enemy character the summoner will face in the map. For example, these side quest events ALWAYS reflect some incredibly low recommended rating that doesn't reflect the node by node enemies I'm supposed to fight. This results in me bringing in what I believe is a strong team of characters only to find out that the avg. enemy rating per node (minus the boss node) is about 5-8K more than my toughest character. This is in relation to me bringing in my top 4 star, awakened, max level characters into the heroic option (2nd option) for the side quest or special quests. Although, the enemy boss node is about 2-4k more in character rating than my highest character, each of the other nodes leading up to it are 5 star, awakened characters with power levels that are 5-8k more than my highest character. Literally, I lose 3/4 quarters of my team before the 2nd or 3rd node. Then to make it worse, because this is a special event that requires a special entry key, I lose that special event entry key/option to play because I have no choice but to quit event so I can actually play other aspects of the game with my highest level characters. I also have to suffer with the idea that I lost the event entry key and have to wait for whatever downtime there is to get another. The idea that using potions and revives to get through the event is all fine and dandy, but I never have any in surplus because they're actually hard to stock when you're trying to progress in other parts of the game.

Please change the recommended rating for the event to be the rating of the toughest characters!

Comments

• Options
    EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    Recommended rating doesn’t matter, you should just ignore it.
  • Options
    Meant to say Master on the quest not heroic. Buy ya. Not following that anymore.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,796 ★★★★★
    I believe for the end-gamers, they are able using 3-Stars to clear even Legendary difficulty, so it is a matter of git gud for the rest of us.
  • Options
    The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    The ratings could be, could be ideal if you are playing something uptil Act 3.
    After that, I really recommend not following those recommended ratings.