**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Help me pick my 6 star boss rush army!

I want to try to attempt this Boss Rush challenge even though it will be a very difficult challenge with my people. The resources for completing will benefit my account very much. So I have plenty of revives and health potions saved up and even units if i have to use them. I can beat RoL Winter Solider pretty easy with my 3* star Lord so I plan to bring him in for sure but need help with the rest.

These are the champion options that you can pick to help me choose my army.

- 5 star Gambit R2 L35
- 4 star Agent Venom R4 L40
- 4 star Black Panther Civil War R4 L40
- 4 star Iron Fist R4 L40
- 4 star Captin Marvel R4 L40
- 4 star Red Hulk R3 L30
- 4 star Deadpool X-FORCE R3 L30
- 4 star Spiderman Miles Morales R3 L30
- 4 star Collosus R3 L30
- 4 star Spiderman Classic R3 L30
- 3 star Archangle R4 L40 Dueped (sig 60)
- 3 star Star Lord R4 L40 Dueped (sig 35)
- 3 star Ice Man R4 L40 Dueped (sig 1)

Notes:
These Champions are not in order of who I think will be best but in order of that champions prestige.

They are NOT DUEPED unless it says "Dueped" beside the rank and level.

Keep in mind the champions that will be included in the boss rush. Like a bleed immune champion may be useful.

Thank You for your time and I will be reading comments. Please be honest on who you think will be best.

Comments

• DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    edited October 2017
    I dont wanna be debbie downer, but a 3* will have literally 0 chance against a 6* r3 mephisto... challenger rating will ensure you wont get many hits in.

In all honesty, I would not suggest sinking a ton of resources into this. Spend your resources on heroic and master event quest. Better and more easily acquired rewards.

If youre dead set, take the top 5 off that list.
  • myPUNCAKEmyPUNCAKE Posts: 359
    DoctorJ wrote: »
    I dont wanna be debbie downer, but a 3* will have literally 0 chance against a 6* r3 mephisto... challenger rating will ensure you wont get many hits in.

In all honesty, I would not suggest sinking a ton of resources into this. Spend your resources on heroic and master event quest. Better and more easily acquired rewards.

Well you can't be Debbie Downer you're already @DoctorJ
  • BUZZdog3000BUZZdog3000 Posts: 457 ★★
    DoctorJ wrote: »

I don't think I will be able to do it but is still wanna try. I am also working on master I already 100% chap 1 of master but still need to do chapter 2 and 3 so I will keep that in mind and try to do Master. Master will be first priority because that will be easier but thanks for the feed back.