**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Since season 27 is being cut short....

GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 843 ★★★★
What is the plan with AQ? I'm guessing war is being cut short due to the parry bug going on. That being said, AQ should be stopped as well for the same reasons. It's a bloodbath in aq for some lanes right now. Prove yourself without parry or dex being 100% reliable?

Comments

• KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,416 ★★★★★

What is the plan with AQ? I'm guessing war is being cut short due to the parry bug going on. That being said, AQ should be stopped as well for the same reasons. It's a bloodbath in aq for some lanes right now. Prove yourself without parry or dex being 100% reliable?

Miike said it was the first update in the thread. Hoping second is that AQ is cancelled.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    I wonder when the next season starts. Really itching to turn suicides back on right now...
    Ebony_Naw said:

And with a Bishop on there. Or the Map 6 mini. The problem with them ending it is rewards are earned as you go. I'd be annoying at losing another week of 10% t5cc
    Rather lose the 10% T5cc than lose a chunk of your glory/units to heal or revive.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,501 ★★★★★

Ebony_Naw said:

And with a Bishop on there. Or the Map 6 mini. The problem with them ending it is rewards are earned as you go. I'd be annoying at losing another week of 10% t5cc
    Rather lose the 10% T5cc than lose a chunk of your glory/units to heal or revive.
    Agreed. Not worth what this week might costs. Shut it down.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

I got wrecked on mix master/prove yourself due to missed parries. Got through it but it was painful
    edited July 2021
    Ebony_Naw said:

Ebony_Naw said:

My units items aren't terribly affected this week, so I don't really get a say. Luckily, it's my one week off of prove yourself. Definitely hear where you're coming from, but it's still frustrating
    It will be. I know that it will suck for the people not facing issues. But they'll need to take a step for the people who are struggling because this is not fun.
    Just an example of Bishop Map 6 mini. With Power Focus, if he throws Sp2 and dex doesn't work, you die. And he starts next fight with Sp2 due to the new buff. Cycle can keep repeating.
    Can't even block since it has Soft Guard.

My alliance has a had a lot of people use items due to this issue in 1.5 hours of AQ itself.