**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Trying out characters

There should be a feature that uses no energy and gives no rewards that just lets you test out characters at max level.

Comments

• winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,723 ★★★★★
    edited October 2017
    I suggest something similar like 1v1 with units purchase.
  • TO TH GAME TEAM
    PLEASE PROVIDE ME WITH A 3/4/5 STAR DOCTOR STRANGE.TAKE MY 200K GOLD IN RETURN.PLEASE REPLY.
    FROM DR. SAK STRANGE
  • Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Posts: 981 ★★
    edited October 2017
    Right, no offense meant at all, but this has been discussed many many times already

Why would Kabam do this? Think about it first. They wouldnt, because it would cost them literally millions in income with no gain for them at all. People will try a champ and then get bored or not like that champ. So they will not grind for that champ or do all the other things people do to get a champ they want. so lots and lots of lost money for Kabam, so this wont happen. Sure some will like the champ even more and grind for that champ, but many many more wont do that now as they wont want the champ. Even paying units for this would still mean they lose more money than they gain. Would be great to be able to do this, but I understand why they wont do it

And paying them in in-game gold for this, really? What do they gain from that seeing as they can just create trillions of it if they wanted to?
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,723 ★★★★★
    Even paying units for this would still mean they lose more money than they gain. Would be great to be able to do this, but I understand why they wont do it

Well, I was thinking there is a restricted number of tries (maybe 5?). Each unit purchase allow a timed 3 minutes test run against an arena champion. 2nd purchase cost more.

Just an idea (even if repeated).