**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AQ bug compensation

DHCVoLtDHCVoLt Posts: 266
edited October 2017 in Suggestions and Requests
Blah blah obligatory compensation post, I know. But seriously. Most alliances that place high in expert ran an entire AQ for 575 glory and 25k T4 basic shards? A suitable compensation would be to keep the schedule the same but send out to each member of an alliance their average rank per AQ’s rank rewards. So if an alliance on average places 872 send each member the 800-1,100 rewards for their respective tier. Seems entirely fair to me

Comments

• Options
    Seems fair to give us that and 2k in glory with 20 map crystals especially since you know it’s been a week now and they stil are trying to cover it up by not talking about it. I had included that in another problem I had with this game and they gave me that generic response they are giving everyone.
  • Options
    Maximus_SpankersonMaximus_Spankerson Posts: 445 ★★
    Lack of communication is infuriating.

How about some guidance? “Keep business as usual, we will make this right” or “don’t play map 6 this week, we are incompetent and can’t fox the issue”
  • Options
    Well for first two days I was fine just because milestones were low(1 mill onwards), so we were getting more glory by the time we reached 5 mill milestone. I also hoped the glitch will be rectified in 2-3 days but this is not cool. I don't want exaggerated compensation (like 1k 5* shards we got for the laggy gameplay and where we had to use potions and revives). Just give the rewards we were supposed to have in the tier we were.