**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is the summoner resort pass instead of summoner appreciation?

Salve_maker05Salve_maker05 Posts: 407 ★★★
I’ve heard a lot of talk on summoner appreciation and this resort has come instead is it in place of summoner appreciation?

Comments

• JRAWESJRAWES Posts: 70
    Yes
  • Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★
    The summ(on)er camp replaced the summoner appreciation calendar. The resort doubles all the solo event rewards and gets you access to all of the rewards in the summer canteen tab.
  • RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★

So what you’re saying is… I have to pay just to be appreciated

No, the free part of the solo event is basically the same as last year appreciation calendar. IThe game now allows you to pay to get double the rewards.
  • Salve_maker05Salve_maker05 Posts: 407 ★★★
    Remeli said:

No, the free part of the solo event is basically the same as last year appreciation calendar. IThe game now allows you to pay to get double the rewards.
    Oh ok thanks
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    Remeli said:

Ehh not really, it has been a year since summoner appreciation last year so the rewards from last year are worth less than they are now so effectively, summoner appreciation is worse this year unless you spend money
  • Unk0wn_S0ldierUnk0wn_S0ldier Posts: 53
    Arguably you can put a unit value of about 3,100 units on the Summoner camp units/items you get for free, depending on how you value certain items, excluding what you can get from the shop....so around $100 of free stuff....
  • Salve_maker05Salve_maker05 Posts: 407 ★★★
    In my opinion the payed rewards are really good and you can’t say something bad about them but summoner appreciation from my point of view has always been a gift from kabam to show appreciation to us playing the game. I’d rather them do the camp at another time with the pass and keep summoner appreciation as a free gift to the players
  • Unk0wn_S0ldierUnk0wn_S0ldier Posts: 53
    Well they kinda did......summoner camp is the free rewards, i.e appreciation. Sure some of the milestone rewards could be better, but in the end it's still free. They are just giving everyone the option of obtaining even more rewards by spending. Whether you do or not is up to you
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    If you’re gonna complain then you shouldn’t get the Rewards