**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

My thoughts after exploring july cav eq

BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,073 ★★★★★
First of all I hope you all are doing well.

After exploring this month's cav eq I really feels that this very balanced Eq. Not hard not so easy. Comparison to previous 2 3 months it's easy and bosses are far easy.
Old buffs/nodes makes each chapter easy but there are certain matchups which can be trouble some like Thing in mutant quest etc. So path defenders actually feel more hard than bosses. Herc boss is annoying and irritating due to protection but it's normal fight. Really liked the structure and they was path defenders were placed interacting with global nodes. I used like only 2 or 3 revives as I made some slip ups during mutant chapter and Hercules boss.
Good luck all and tell your experience of this month's cav eq.

Comments

• Options
    Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    You’ve not had the parry/dex/block issue then? Or have you just played through it and spent more?
  • Options

You’ve not had the parry/dex/block issue then? Or have you just played through it and spent more?

I had block issues several time but I managed it to 100%. Dex was 100% working every time but Parry failed in some occasions.
    And I haven't spend anything on it except 2 or 3 revives. But I used lvl 3 pots. Not a big deal.
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,752 ★★★★★
    I'm exploring quest by quest so I'm only halfway done, but I agree so far at least. I think the first three quests all had my favorite class-specific nodes, so I've been enjoying myself so far. I had to spend one revive on the Champion since Tigra decided to headbutt a special attack, and my main boss counter dying immediately kind of screwed me over a bit. But other than that, it's been smooth sailing so far.
  • Options
    Jaded said:

Just because parry is failing does it mean people are “spending through it”.

I agree OP, I enjoy this month’s buffs compared to the previous 2-3 months.
    Finally someone got my point 👍👍👍👍
  • Options
    QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Just finished off completion, nothing that's given me a headache tbh. Apart from Hercules eating 2 of my champs
  • Options
    Ercarret said:

I'm exploring quest by quest so I'm only halfway done, but I agree so far at least. I think the first three quests all had my favorite class-specific nodes, so I've been enjoying myself so far. I had to spend one revive on the Champion since Tigra decided to headbutt a special attack, and my main boss counter dying immediately kind of screwed me over a bit. But other than that, it's been smooth sailing so far.

I can understand that feeling. Happened with me during herc
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

And spent more? Who spends on EQ? If you are spending money to complete EQ you are doing it wrong lol
  • Options
    Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    There’s a few jumping down my throat on this thread, wow! Lol

I simply enquired if the OP had the gameplay issues, and if that had caused them to spend more. By ‘spend’ I was referring to using things they wouldn’t normally use in order to complete the quests. And the OP responded and answered. Thank you 👍
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    I just did the 1st completion run. I will explored UC first and then get back Cav exploration.
    Parry/Block issue is quite annoying and many times I forget I can't parry and take hits.
    Other than that issue, the content of Cav EQ is ok and similar to last month.
  • Options

There’s a few jumping down my throat on this thread, wow! Lol

I simply enquired if the OP had the gameplay issues, and if that had caused them to spend more. By ‘spend’ I was referring to using things they wouldn’t normally use in order to complete the quests. And the OP responded and answered. Thank you 👍

Maybe the word SPEND was the issue which others thought which wasn't correct. Generally it implies MONEY so that may be the case.

• Options
    Reference said:

I just did the 1st completion run. I will explored UC first and then get back Cav exploration.
    Parry/Block issue is quite annoying and many times I forget I can't parry and take hits.
    Other than that issue, the content of Cav EQ is ok and similar to last month.

Except few paths this eq is easy. I am doing exploration in UC but not in fast pace. As I am out of refills. Good luck mate