**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Herc is just, wow

2»

Comments

• Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    He looks cool.
  • Options
    BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★

BuffBeast said:

BuffBeast said:

Denzel116 said:

Did you just get him with the bundles?

No, but I just saw the youtuber Kam solo Abyss IMIW with him while dealing with the weird input stuff
    That was absolutely insane. He seems like an actual god. Def atleast top 3 cosmic
    And it begins again, with a new contender.
    Well, he clearly out damages CGR and hype at a quicker pace, that utility is really nice, (true sense, infuriate, stun immune, burst dmg, indestructible, power gain, lotta buffs, SUPERRR suicide friendly, immorality, maybe other stuff I forgot too) honestly I think herc puts hype and CGR to shame. The age of Hyperion is truly over
    Let's not get ahead of ourselves here. Everytime a new champ comes out, everyone always overhypes them, SMH.
    My comments are based off footage from kamMCOC. In fact my first reply was to HoG for pointing out kam. There’s literal video proof that herc is a good champ and now you’re telling me he’s overhyped. sMh
  • Options
    Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    BuffBeast said:

BuffBeast said:

BuffBeast said:

Denzel116 said:

No, but I just saw the youtuber Kam solo Abyss IMIW with him while dealing with the weird input stuff
    That was absolutely insane. He seems like an actual god. Def atleast top 3 cosmic
    Well, he clearly out damages CGR and hype at a quicker pace, that utility is really nice, (true sense, infuriate, stun immune, burst dmg, indestructible, power gain, lotta buffs, SUPERRR suicide friendly, immorality, maybe other stuff I forgot too) honestly I think herc puts hype and CGR to shame. The age of Hyperion is truly over
    Let's not get ahead of ourselves here. Everytime a new champ comes out, everyone always overhypes them, SMH.
    My comments are based off footage from kamMCOC. In fact my first reply was to HoG for pointing out kam. There’s literal video proof that herc is a good champ and now you’re telling me he’s overhyped. sMh
    Exactly, if it was some vid Kabam put out like when they announced Super Skrull (ironically a bunch of people thought he’d be good when I said he was ass) I would’ve said to wait. But when someone like Kam who isn’t the best player can make Herc shine of course I’m gonna get hyped
  • Options

BuffBeast said:

BuffBeast said:

BuffBeast said:

Denzel116 said:

Exactly, if it was some vid Kabam put out like when they announced Super Skrull (ironically a bunch of people thought he’d be good when I said he was ass) I would’ve said to wait. But when someone like Kam who isn’t the best player can make Herc shine of course I’m gonna get hyped
    100% agree. He got lots of positive feedback from other YTrs too so I don’t see the problem with the herc hype
  • Options
    BuffBeast said:

BuffBeast said:

BuffBeast said:

BuffBeast said:

Denzel116 said:

100% agree. He got lots of positive feedback from other YTrs too so I don’t see the problem with the herc hype
    That’s why all the homies love @BuffBeast, he puts in his due diligence
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    ^love this guy (not pointing to me but to BuffBeast)
  • Options

^love this guy (not pointing to me but to BuffBeast)

Ly2
    No home 🏠 😔