**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Simple.. awaken 6* Corvus or archangel

Burrito2525Burrito2525 Posts: 507 ★★★
edited July 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Both are rank 3, I have an r3 apoc(if anyone is wondering). All content explored except abyss and 6.2-4. Map 5/6 aq and casual war. Have both champs at r5 too.

Simple.. awaken 6* Corvus or archangel 88 votes

Corvus
9%
TensioBerjibsDestroy4589WHO_DAT_SAINTS24PapdichaatZeuszeroShenkTJay 8 votes
Archangel
90%
TheTAbyssLeNoirFaineantGarryDKDrOctavius2_2Hort4TendersquadAjisdopeFineDogMSRDLDKnorr7227DragonMCOCrockray2016DogfoodLidPizzabeatWarlord5386AdvStrikerrx8NEXTONMitriaxChampioncritic 80 votes
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    Wow. So that’s pretty unanimous. Does having omega and colossus and sigs to bring them both very high Change the answer? Both are currently r1 unduped but have both max sig 5*
  • Options
    Denzel116Denzel116 Posts: 537 ★★★
    Archangel

Wow. So that’s pretty unanimous. Does having omega and colossus and sigs to bring them both very high Change the answer? Both are currently r1 unduped but have both max sig 5*

Nope. AA deserves the dupe. He becomes a God with it.
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Archangel
    AA is Game Changing when Awakened. I just gave mine a generic from Act 5 Exploration and the dude is a monster
  • Options
    Steel_Ball_RunSteel_Ball_Run Posts: 534 ★★★
    Archangel

Done! I have 59 mutant sigs and 100+ generics but I’ll hold off a bit. No sense unless I get him to 112

Imo extra sigs don’t really make any difference, it’s just 1 neuro away from 100% reduction. With Apoc you’d be able to stack like 5-7 neuros anyway
  • Options
    PapdichaatPapdichaat Posts: 86
    Corvus

Done! I have 59 mutant sigs and 100+ generics but I’ll hold off a bit. No sense unless I get him to 112

Wait, there’s a video on YouTube about the sig 112 myth which I think is extremely informative

https://youtu.be/aKPXOt9QUlI

• Options
    The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    Archangel
    I really suggest you read his awakened ability, at sig 1, he reduces 25.07% AA, while at sig 112, he reduces 33.4%
    ( Stats support - Auntm.ai).

If you play Aggressive enough, you can definitely maintain 4 neuro's almost for the whole duration of the fight.
    With Apocalypse, there is actually almost no need for you to even play aggressive, you'd maintain a lot of them consistently.
  • Options
    BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    Corvus

I don’t get it personally. Does having AA at r3 really open him up to more content in the way it would with Corvus? Of course he would get it done quicker but what can’t you do with a 5* AA?

Corvus awakened at r3 extends his reach for act 6 exploration act 7 etc and certainly I’d take Corvus to r4 ahead of AA for the same reason.

Also I would defo invest in omega and colossus if they are not also available to you as 5*s over making your 5* AA redundant just because.

Either way it’s done but weird outcome imo.
  • Options
    ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★
    Archangel

Sig 1 is rather pointless for AA. Get him to that Sig 112. Not sure who else you are saving the generics for that is more important
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★

Wait, there’s a video on YouTube about the sig 112 myth which I think is extremely informative

https://youtu.be/aKPXOt9QUlI

I typically don’t like this video unless we’re discussing the 6*. So in your case, I suggest listening to the video.
  • Options
    Thanks all, I’ve watched that vid and was a factor in not worrying about dumping sigs into him. The math is sound in the vid and sig 1 is just ever slightly less effective, unless i was swimming in sigs which I’m not ill hold on to them for if dupe colossus or omega.

For the other posters asking about r3ing him, i have Corvus, omega, aa, colossus and every other god tier for that matter as r5 max sigs champs so you are right a r5 aa gets the job done but a r3 aa does it faster, strongers, etc..