**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Professor X or Doom

JhonST33JhonST33 Posts: 499 ★★★
Who is better. Actually I'm working on act 6. I have other mystic to rank 5, BWCV and Sorcerer Supreme. I don't have any mutant max ranked.

Professor X or Doom 12 votes

Professor X
8%
Hoodie25 1 vote
Doom
91%
ThatGuyYouSaw235UnidentifiedCreatureEtjamadot_dittoRenaxqqParam1988Agent_X_zzzQazzyBoimaster69Nalak8Jonoadeloye 11 votes

Comments

• The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    I found Professor X really useful for Act 6. But not having used Doom, I can't comment about his uses in the same.

Tough call, but since I have my experience with Professor X, I can tell you some good about him.
    Getting straight away to the last fight of Act 6, He'll be very useful for the inverted controls phase of Grandmaster. If you can manage it, not an issue, but his damage is really great too.

Non-contact hits, high block proficiency, Mind control, poison resistance synergy, damage cap kinda synergy ( Really useful while using suicides and also acts as an safety net). I'll end it short, his synergies are really great, and there are lot more good about him too!

As mentioned already, since I have not used Doom, because I don't have him, I can only tell you a few good points about Professor X.