**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Easy Option for DH fight if your bad like me

RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
edited July 2021 in Strategy and Tips

So I like missed a dex or something weird when he was at 3% and had to rev to finish him off, but otherwise this fight is super safe and easy!

Spider Gwen is great for this! Once you get at least 3 charges she can’t be hit by his specials.

So the trick is to play 4 hit combos until he is almost at an sp1, then 5 hit combo into your sp1. Then try to build back up to another sp1 before he throws one. You have a fairly high chance of evading his special at 2 charges, but I wouldn’t chance it. After your third sp1 I just 4 hit comboed and bsckdrafted. If he throws a special you evade it, so you can intercept the whole fight.

Just make sure when he had shield mode up not to hit him or his block, and you’ll be good!
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Odin works like a charm
  • rnr87rnr87 Posts: 394
    Magneto works very well
  • Jdubs_1Jdubs_1 Posts: 3
    For the completely unskilled (me) Mordo works. High energy resistance and can block the unblockable specials.
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    I like this thread. Though I have already finished the fight with Magneto, I like how I get to know more options, and hence more about the game.

@Hoitado could you please tell me how Odin works well? I have never had Odin, and I just want to know out of curiosity... Does he have high energy resistance, or is it something to do with the Bulwark buff?
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★

I like this thread. Though I have already finished the fight with Magneto, I like how I get to know more options, and hence more about the game.

@Hoitado could you please tell me how Odin works well? I have never had Odin, and I just want to know out of curiosity... Does he have high energy resistance, or is it something to do with the Bulwark buff?

@The_beast123 he’s good for a couple of reasons

-He can gain a Buff which Bypasses Auto Block
    -He can gain Power Fast
    -His Special 2 does Insane Energy Damage.

I did one SP1 then an Sp2 and it did 103,000 Energy Damage. You can get even more damage via SP3 but I found that Sp2 Spam works easier and faster.

His Bulwark buff does help in tricky situations like if you are stuck on the wall.

All in all he is a great Solution for this Fight