**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

QoL enhancement function in synergy team selection (esp for arena)

ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
When we are selecting team for arena fight, the synergy champ display is always showing the highest star level.

e.g. when I selected 5* Void, 5* Sabretooth and prepared to pick 5* KM (but I also have 6* KM at the same time), I can't use the synergy champ selection function and need to search myself from roster. Thus reduce the efficiency in arena grinding.

This problem is obvious when we can use 4/5/6* in both basic and featured arena now. Is it possible to enhance the synergy team box a bit by adding one more row to show your highest available 2 star levels?

Comments

• Options
    The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    I mean, it's not much work, select 5 star, skill class, and he must be there among the few top rows, right?
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★

I mean, it's not much work, select 5 star, skill class, and he must be there among the few top rows, right?

Every process looks silly on standalone basis, if you are talking about 100 rounds of grinding then silly process add up.