Incursions... the overlooked gameplay mode

CorkscrewCorkscrew Member Posts: 540 ★★★
I applaud the speed with which Kabam issued compensation. It's always nice to see them proactive... or at least ahead of the multitude of compensation threads would undoubtedly spawn.

Kabam recently updated incursion rewards and revamped the design, so quite clearly they have a vest interested in that mode of play.

So the recent compensation went out, Glory, Map Crystals, Alliance Pots and Solo Play Pots... did you forget incursions exist? It's the forgotten child.

Sure Kabam posted a "do content at your own risk", but if you're already deep in sector 8 and pushing for the top milestone rewards, isn't it already too late? Pots in incursions are also double the cost of solo pots. And with attack values so high at later rooms, one missed parry is a champion ender.

If you want a gameplay mode to be successful, maybe remember it alongside the other ones. Even a single revive doesn't seem like it would have been too much too ask. Or possibly think about a more generalized compensation that includes units so we can put them where we most feel we are affected.

Comments

• TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Member Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    I'd like to see the data regarding mode participation.

Incursions are great fun -- if you have two accounts. Or have a friendship you don't mind risking.

That last one sounds humorous until you factor in the huge amount of nuclear fallouts from AW stress.
  • MrInsanityMrInsanity Member Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    The last time I did incursions was for platinumpool unuts
  • CorkscrewCorkscrew Member Posts: 540 ★★★

I'd like to see the data regarding mode participation.

Incursions are great fun -- if you have two accounts. Or have a friendship you don't mind risking.

That last one sounds humorous until you factor in the huge amount of nuclear fallouts from AW stress.

If they're sending compensation, it seems arbitrary to add compensation for all game modes, not just the ones that people participate the most in, or are going to complain the most about.

If you get a pot you don't use... it can sit in your inventory. It does no harm by simply existing and for those that do participate in the game mode, it's welcomed.