**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How many times have you changed your skill tree?

RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
I am curious if there are many who have and why. I made one change early on and never again since.

Comments

• Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,768 ★★★★★
    Done it 3 or 4 times. Too laborious and costly to re-arrange them between arena and quests.
  • Options
    RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    I think I've done it about 5 times. Most of them were just switching between suicide masteries and no suicide masteries. That was long in the past though, nowadays I just stick to no suicide masteries.

I'm about to switch again soon, mainly to remove the 1 point in Science Detection and put it in Glass Cannon for it to be 3/3.
  • Options
    SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    To many times to count. But I think I've found where I want to be. So I'll sit with this one for awhile.
  • Options
    VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    edited October 2017
    Change it all the time for AW defense, as well as turning on suicides for Arena Grinding
  • Options
    Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Posts: 981 ★★
    weekly at least
  • Options
    Lol seriously? Weekly???? Wow...got any tips on which you find best or a waste of time.
  • Options
    The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    Switching seems like a good idea if you are trying to overcome certain nodes in RTTL or any of the other special quests. I've changed mine a few times to try different things or complete certain special content. Mostly stays static though.

I get a little paranoid too because when you add points back in apparently it makes a difference what order you add certain ones back in! Really should not be like that IMO but it is.
  • Options
    Okay I did not Know that! Even if you replace them the same if you do it out of order it could be better.or worse?
  • Options
    The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    Rap wrote: »
    Okay I did not Know that! Even if you replace them the same if you do it out of order it could be better.or worse?

yes.
  • Options
    Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Way to many times to count, probably going to change it again at some point soon something just doesn't seem right lately
  • Options
    DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Done it more than I can count but sort of settled on what works for me.

I'd like to hear more about placement order making a difference. I've never heard that or seen a difference. Can you share a link?
  • Options
    RektorRektor Posts: 678 ★★★
    Every time there’s an alliance war because of defender rating.
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Does skill tree = masteries?
  • Options
    Yes skill tree equals masteries...and yeah wondering if I put mine back wrong.