**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Falcon and cav science node.

SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
So the node reads that whenever the defender blocks an attack or is struck, they have a 30% chance to apply poison.
Shouldn't falcon's lock on ignore this node entirely? Unless I'm missing something that is

Comments

• SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,142 ★★★★★
    No it passive so it not a debuff one theme
    Gamer said:

Theme there’s disagreement with me falcon. Giv them a passive luck one so that’s do’s not remove the node one falcon.
    Malreck04 said:

Gamer said:

Gamer said:

Theme there’s disagreement with me falcon. Giv them a passive luck one so that’s do’s not remove the node one falcon.
    I have a feeling that this is the product of Google Translate.
    Indeed. What I’m meant them there disagree with me There’s hav no ide falcon. Don’t giv debuff but passive effort so that’s why. The weakness is stil one falcon and not sure if u can work around it without a Science either
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    I had the same problem, i tried to use falcon against electro in that quest and died to poison. What am i missing? why can't I prevent the poison if those nodes can be affected by AAR? ^^"
    DawsMan said:

Solution: Use science champions.

Yes yes, but I'm not looking for the solution. I'm asking why is this happening.

First line of your post answers the question.
    Falcon reduces defensive AA, if the opponent hits your block, falcon does nothing to prevent any ability triggered then because it's offensive.

Read the description again.
    Can anyone shed any light on this? Or confirm this bug?
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,106 ★★★★
    Use your 6* red hulk and completely ignore the node.

Use your 6* red hulk and completely ignore the node.

I understand where you're coming from, I've already explored the quest, but my doubt is if falcon is bugged or not
  • MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★

First line of your post answers the question.
    Falcon reduces defensive AA, if the opponent hits your block, falcon does nothing to prevent any ability triggered then because it's offensive.

When DEFENDER blocks an attack
  • MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    I feel like Gamer might be right but I have no idea what he's trying to say
  • Andyball270Andyball270 Posts: 303 ★★★
    DawsMan said:

Solution: Use science champions.

Dont even just HAVE to use science champs,they will just use the poison to their advantage. You can use ANY posion immune champ as a counter