**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

ULTRON SHREDS LOL RED HULK!!!

TheLegionMasterTheLegionMaster Posts: 380 ★★★
edited July 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Okay. I have a 5* Rank 5 Ultron. He’s currently level 1, because I ranked him up today. I decided to take him into Realm of Legends, where I proceeded to absolutely mow down everyone I fought. Since that was too easy, I went into Labyrinth of Legends to fight Red Hulk. Needless to say, I was surprised!
Ultron retains a permanent fury on his SP3 with the Hulkbuster synergy. 5 furies was more than enough to finish the job. Here’s a screenshot from the beginning of each SP3 to show that it’s authentic:

I did take a few unnecessary hits due to the parry bug, but as you can see, the numbers don’t lie.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,189 ★★★★★

Okay. I have a 5* Rank 5 Ultron. He’s currently level 1, because I ranked him up today. I decided to take him into Realm of Legends, where I proceeded to absolutely mow down everyone I fought. Since that was too easy, I went into Labyrinth of Legends to fight Red Hulk. Needless to say, I was surprised!
    Ultron retains a permanent fury on his SP3 with the Hulkbuster synergy. 5 furies was more than enough to finish the job. Here’s a screenshot from the beginning of each SP3 to show that it’s authentic:

I did take a few unnecessary hits due to the parry bug, but as you can see, the numbers don’t lie.

Hes bugging btw
  • Options
    Yeah, I know his PI is bugged.
  • Options

Yeah, I know his PI is bugged.

Isn’t he furv bugging to bear over meant haven’t read he synger
  • Options
    Jep the furv isn’t meant to be permanently one ultron.
  • Options
    magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★

Needless to say, I was surprised!
    Ultron retains a permanent fury on his SP3 with the Hulkbuster synergy

This is a bug which will be fixed...eventually.
  • Options
    Would be nice if they changed the synergy to match the bug.
  • Options

Would be nice if they changed the synergy to match the bug.

Jep unfortunately isn’t part of the abilities. Wish there make him that’s god damage can always cap the furv at 5 ect
  • Options
    He’s already a tank. I discovered the glitch by accident when I went to fight Red Hulk. Before that I was mowing down ROL the normal way.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    oh cmon you couldn’t have made that last 20% damage /s
  • Options

oh cmon you couldn’t have made that last 20% damage /s

Look at the combo count.
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Even though they never do this, this is one of those Bugs that should be made a part of his Abilities.
    Gives amazing Damage Ramp Up Potential but it's not feasibly reachable in Normal Content, meaning he'd have his regular good match ups in Normal Content but then also be Great in Tanky Content like LoL, AoL, SoP, ect.

But like I said it'd never happen, this should've been done with Sasquatch when his Ruptures were doing more than they should but they fixed that Bug even though all Sasquatch has is his Damage and the Bug wasn't making him Broken just not what they intended.

Wouldn't mind if this Inspired a Synergy for Ultron in the Future, something along the lines of "Sp3 applies a Permanent Cauterize Fury Passive that grants Up To +25% Attack, the Potency is based on how many Bleeds were Cauterized. This Passive Fury can Stack." Could name it "Malfunction: Limiters Removed"
  • Options
    Yes! Something like that would be amazing!