**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Next rank up: CMM or Venom

RahultripathiRahultripathi Posts: 233 ★★
edited July 2021 in Strategy and Tips
CMM is duped Sig 20 but I don't have nick fury.
Venom is duped
Act wise i am in 6.3.1 and completed all variants but haven't explored them yet.

Comments

• Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    Venom
  • AdvAdv Posts: 195
    Venom definitely
  • aNOOBis235aNOOBis235 Posts: 147
    Cmm easy she a beast for 6.3 and 6.4
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,038 ★★★★
    edited July 2021
    Venom for sure.
    Sp1- nullifies buffs on opponents to regen
    Sp2- Converts all buffs on him to fury, for a certain amount of time.
    Sp3- 5% more attack for each buff you had before this attack.

Armor break on heavies, decent bleeds on crits, true strike when opponent below 18% health.
    Buff swapped with heavies. ( Rotatable buffs: Physical resistance, armor up, fury, precision, cruelty)
    Awakening not needed, but it is really nice to have ( More potency of your buffs, and increased buff cap)

Few options he could be used for, Havok ( has armor), IMIW ( That true strike is really helpful), Buffed up, Do you bleed ( I'm not sure though, but his bleeds are pretty strong). These are a few stuff that come to mind when I think of him.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I love CMM but venom is so awesome I have to vote for him. He’ll help you explore so many of the variants and he’s also a lot of fun.
  • Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    Really can go either way. Venom will probably be of more use right now. Most likely you'll have both at r2 before too long anyway.
  • CreeseazCreeseaz Posts: 275
    Okay so just letting you know which content I have completed so you can gauge that my advice comes from actual experience. I have everything in the game explored except two paths of abyss, all the variants and all the story mode completely explored. I have a five-star maxed out awakened CMM and a maxed out five star venom as well. I also have a six star awakened r1 venom and a six star unawakened R3 CMM and once I finish exploring abyss in a couple days I'll be using the gy
    gem to awaken her if I don't dupe her from the Nexus Crystal.

So with all that being said, anybody that's telling you to do venom is totally wrong, your CMM is duped, if she wasn't it would be a different story but since she is absolutely do her!!

And lastly, contrary to popular belief, you don't need a Nick fury on your team for her to be very good. Her five star version was probably my most used five star champ for a very long time and funny enough I didn't pull a Nick fury five or six star until around the end of when I was using her a lot now don't get me wrong having them together on the team helps a bit but as long as you put some decent thought into using her properly and the timing of when you want the indestructible to activate having Nick fury with me didn't make that big of a difference at all.

& besides the fact that she is really good with suicides off and with suicides on, that indestructible comes in handy so so much. Trust me