**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Summer of pain

This most likely Is a question that shouldn't be asked as the information is likely out there, however I am curious; being a cavalier player is the cut off week 3 as far as rewards ? And 4 and up TB only

Comments

• Options
    Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    edited July 2021
    You get to do all the fights but not the extra objectives. You can get to the 6th milestone max as a cav.
  • Options
    Skywalker3221Skywalker3221 Posts: 156 ★★

This most likely Is a question that shouldn't be asked as the information is likely out there, however I am curious; being a cavalier player is the cut off week 3 as far as rewards ? And 4 and up TB only

“ Starting with Week 4, we will be introducing Special Objectives that add an extra level of challenge to each of the Quests. These objectives will only be available to Summoners that have earned the title of Thronebreaker (by completing Act 6 Chapter 4, and possessing a Rank 3 6-Star Champion).

This means that if a Cavalier Summoner completes each of the Quests and earns the maximum number of points available to them, they will be able to obtain Milestone #6.”

You will be able to do them, but ni objectives available to you.
  • Options
    InspectorDREDInspectorDRED Posts: 54
    This is odd. Because I beat darkhawk with a 4 star magneto, ghost and warlock. Which should have been enough to proceed to the next week.

• Options
    By the post above does this mean there is nothing more I need to do?
  • Options
    PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★

This is odd. Because I beat darkhawk with a 4 star magneto, ghost and warlock. Which should have been enough to proceed to the next week.

Did you complete all the previous weeks too?
  • Options
    UvoginUvogin Posts: 345 ★★★

If you're cavalier then beating DarkHawk with magento or warlock doesn't give you extra points. you only get 1 point for beating him with any champ. SO this is as far as Cav Players can reach right now. You can get 1 point per week for all subsequent weeks, so you can reach a max of milestone #6.
  • Options
    Pulyaman said:

Yes sir of course that's why it confused me
  • Options
    Uvogin said:

If you're cavalier then beating DarkHawk with magento or warlock doesn't give you extra points. you only get 1 point for beating him with any champ. SO this is as far as Cav Players can reach right now. You can get 1 point per week for all subsequent weeks, so you can reach a max of milestone #6.
    Hmm so I'll have to wait until the next fight to obtain a point for milestone 4
  • Options
    DiplodocusDiplodocus Posts: 234 ★★★

Hmm so I'll have to wait until the next fight to obtain a point for milestone 4

Yes.
  • Options
    Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★

The next milestone requires 5 points. Beating DH only gave you 1, to a total of 4 with the previous weeks.
  • Options
    PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★

Pulyaman said:

Yes sir of course that's why it confused me
    I am confused. If you are cavalier, you should not be able to see the objectives for TB. Am I right?