**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

What the Hell?

Man,I almost got nameless KG with my Ægon.

Comments

• Options
    magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,019 ★★★★★
    What were the nodes?
  • Options
    Darkraider234Darkraider234 Posts: 125

What were the nodes?

Intercepting the opponent grants a passive fury increasing attack by 200%
    and some nodes like 45% Armor
  • Options
    WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 798 ★★★
    I tried and failed I didn’t use any revives because i think it’s stupid and a waste of time for a pfp
  • Options
    Warlockjr said:

I tried and failed I didn’t use any revives because i think it’s stupid and a waste of time for a pfp

Yeah
  • Options
    Warlockjr said:

That mode is fun
  • Options

You almost had nameless KG? You never had nameless KG - you never had your Ægon... Granny dexin' not combo shielding like you should. You're lucky that hundred shot of units didn't blow the welds on your wallet!
    Pardon?
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

You almost had nameless KG? You never had nameless KG - you never had your Ægon... Granny dexin' not combo shielding like you should. You're lucky that hundred shot of units didn't blow the welds on your wallet!
    Pardon?
    It's a parody of a quote from the first Fast and Furious film. Took me a second to get it 🤣
  • Options
    Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★

Reading this post in Vin Diesel's voice is much more fun than it shoulda been.
  • Options
    Wubbie075 said:

Reading this post in Vin Diesel's voice is much more fun than it shoulda been.
    ItsDamien said:

Pardon?
    It's a parody of a quote from the first Fast and Furious film. Took me a second to get it 🤣
    Oh