**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Regarding the Ultron Bug with Hulkbuster

TheLegionMasterTheLegionMaster Posts: 380 ★★★
This is really a note to the Kabam developers, so I ask you Kabam. Please keep the Hulkbuster synergy with Ultron bug and make it a feature. This makes Ultron an insanely powerful champion, without making him too broken. Regular fights don’t drag on that long, so the optimal rotation would be SP3, SP2, SP1. You have to go through these three phases in normal fights to get phenomenal damage with this synergy. In longer content, like Labyrinth or Abyss, the indefinite fury on the SP3 allows him to take down opponents at a reasonable rate, and even not Stryfe of CGR level damage either. Both champions can do 1 SP3 and 1 SP2 to hit their maximum damage, while Ultron needs to land 4, maybe even 5 SP3s to reach CGR level damage. Please Kabam, you have the opportunity to turn a great champion buff into an insane one by making this bug a feature. And even if you don’t, please keep the ability to stack furies off of special attacks. It boosts his damage without making him too broken. Please don’t make the same mistake you did with Sasquatch, Kabam. A lot of people liked his rupture bug, and a lot were disappointed when you didn’t make it a feature. You have an opportunity to make Ultron a big money maker Kabam, please, please, please make this bug a feature.
Thank you.

Comments

• Options
    Battlefront409Battlefront409 Posts: 34
    Yeah I agree. This synergy doesn’t make him broken, just make him better. If you’re going to nerf him, might as well just nerf CGR.
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,912 ★★★★★
    You can stack furies before the bug happened I was able to stack just 2 with the HB synergy