**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Thronebreakers, what do you spend glory on?

2»

Comments

• Options
    CreeseazCreeseaz Posts: 277
    Definitely T5CC & T4CC lol , I'm at 13 R3's now but I'm already at the point since like my 8 or 9th that I have virtually no t4cc backup because I form a full T5CC and don't want to wait to naturally get the required T4CC so I end up trading all my other class cats in 2x1 to get enough cats of the specific type to r3 whoever I'm trying to r3 at the time lol. I have a cosmic t5 and a tech t5 just waiting to be used once I have enough t4cc almost a mystic too
  • Options
    UnitmanUnitman Posts: 241 ★★
    T5cc first. T2a is pretty frequent in the dailies so t5b is probably second.
    Pots for war and whatever else I’m randomly short on. T4b is pretty frequent in dailies too. T4cc seem priced high but sometimes I need em
  • Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    T1a (I only have 1 r3 and I still like to rank up 5*s) and t2a. My goal is to get to 25 r5 before I start focusing more on my 6*.

My usual purchase weekly is 6 t2a stacks, 5 t1a and 3 t4b.

I’ve never gotten anything except catalysts from the glory store.
  • Options
    ChriissRChriissR Posts: 651 ★★★★
    Being in a higher tiered AW alliance, I literally only buy the T5CC crystal, Potions and 2-3 T4CC crystals.
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    I keep getting close to 15k so i cant claim them from stash, the glory store is super dry as most of us already have t2a and t5b flooded in our overflow. I have t4b and t1a flooded as well. Its mainly only the t5cc that i spend regularly on
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,250 ★★★★★
    T5CC, pots, T4B (yes… t4b)
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,752 ★★★★★
    Mostly t5b and t2a, while topping up on t1a and t4b when needed. I bought a t5cc with the glory I earned this AQ, but generally we don't earn enough glory for me to feel that it's worth it.

Funnily enough, it was only when we didn't earn enough glory due to the parry bug that I had enough glory to spare on t5cc. If I had gotten more, I'd topped up further on t5b and t2a, but since I'm close to forming a tech t5c for my Warlock and I have all the other resources more or less ready for him when I do, I decided to risk it.

Didn't pan out. Got cosmic. I don't really have any cosmics I want to rank up anyway, so it felt kind of meh. But I guess it's good to have, in case I ever pull one. It is the class I have the least amount of t5c shards in, after all.
  • Options
    SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    Aside from the weekly 5% T5CC I buy what I'm low at.

Usually T5B, T2A or heals
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Mostly t4b, t4cc, and t1a
  • Options
    BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    T1a
  • Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,724 ★★★
    T5CC first, then T5BC next.