**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AQ bug compensation

OK, I read your note about how you are going to fix the rewards for those misplaced... Those alliances get a HUGE bonus in glory, crystals and t4b over the ones that were not misplaced! To even things out, you should be giving those who were in the correct tier the maximum rank and milestone rewards for the next lower tier. Even then, with the extra bonuses you are giving, the ones who were misplaced will still make out better!

Comments

• Options
    Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    Hate to tell you this, I was in the misplaced bracket and kabam has already not given out what they said they were giving out. Bc of the glory issue, I can’t buy any t2a frags this week
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Run477 wrote: »
    Hate to tell you this, I was in the misplaced bracket and kabam has already not given out what they said they were giving out. Bc of the glory issue, I can’t buy any t2a frags this week

They indicated in the Announcement that they'd try to have them to people by the 21st because they're focusing on making sure people are in the right Tier.
  • Options
    Dude. I know what they said. I also know what rewards they gave. Others told me the reward I got was correct.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Dude. I know what they said. I also know what rewards they gave. Others told me the reward I got was correct.

You mentioned they already haven't given what they promised. I pointed out that they indicated it will take some time. I thought you may not have been aware because others had the same confusion.
  • Options
    Agent_007Agent_007 Posts: 26
    I want to know about the health potions and revives that were wasted on an AQ that didn’t matter.
  • Options

You mentioned they already haven't given what they promised. I pointed out that they indicated it will take some time. I thought you may not have been aware because others had the same confusion.

I have another post about this. There are multiple compensations they say they will give. My understanding of the immediate compensation was advanced tier top 700 got a t4b, 1 glory crystal, 700 glory. Then there would be further compensation later based on what we should have received. (Theoretically which sounds way too good to be true).

The issue is that the immediate compensation we received for finishing in top 150 of advanced tier was 500 glory and 25k t4b frags. That is well below what kabam announced. Unless I misread the message. I am still waiting for a response from a mod if I misread. I posted a pic in another thread about it too

@Kabam Miike any input on this yet?
  • Options
    NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    edited October 2017
    so after doing 125 mil+ in AQ for getting t4c, 15+ map 5 crystals & 6+ map 6 crystals and more than 2k glory, I'm supposed to accept this meagre rewards when these aren't even the rewards that I should get?????
    My alliance is not even getting back the resources that we spent in AQ as well. Atleast give back the resources.....no kabam whats to bury the hatchet as usual. Scumbags the whole lot of them.