**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

More compensation?

RavenKeeperRavenKeeper Posts: 279 ★★★
I'm not usually the type to ask for compensation and definitely not the one to ask for compensation after we just had a decent compensation package, but I do think it is needed in this case. Due to the enlongated issues with input, will there be more compensation? It's been going for over a week and it's honestly making the entire game hard to play atm.

Comments

• The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    We have to wait and see when the issue gets resolved.
  • Salve_maker05Salve_maker05 Posts: 407 ★★★
    I’m doing 6.3 aswell 😭
  • Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★
    Unio77 said:

Let the compensation come!!

(Quietly shoves away the fact that I haven't experienced this problem)

What exactly is this parry-dex bug anyway? I might have experienced it but I can't tell whether it's a bug or just me playing like a scrub.

Same. 🤷‍♂️
  • WayntosWayntos Posts: 590 ★★
    I hate to say it but I agree.....
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,733 ★★★★★
    I'm fine with them not giving any more compensation than they've already given, until the issue has been resolved and the true extent of the damage done can be evaluated and compensated for.

Well, mostly. If it does persist into the next AQ cycle, it would be nice with a new package since the lack of glory affects rank-ups a lot. Especially if you can't do harder content anyway.
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    Kerneas said:

I would actually prefer the problem being solved before getting any compensation.

Afterall, I need units+revives. Idgaf about crystals. So, I would prefer the game to be playable rather than recieving items, that would expire

Well, we could say that the compensation would vary with the number of days it takes to fix these problems, because they have to take note of all that we could miss.

Let's say this lasts for another week. Now, they'll have to reschedule the SoP, do something about the side quests, probably even Event quests, AQ ( and AW probably), big content ( like Abyss, or even the endgame were they simply are waiting for this bug to get fixed), and the worst case, even the Arenas.

Let's hope that these problems get fixed soon, and the Game team provides us with what we would miss until the bugs get fixed.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,209 ★★★★★
    Using android, I only faced Dex issue for first couple days. Game is fine for me.
    My many mates with androids are not facing these issues (except the few who are complaining since 19th century).

I feel this is effecting more people on iOS
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★

Using android, I only faced Dex issue for first couple days. Game is fine for me.
    My many mates with androids are not facing these issues (except the few who are complaining since 19th century).

I feel this is effecting more people on iOS

Nah, I've been experiencing some hardcore lag only since the update on Android. Don't forget about us please kabam.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,738 ★★★★★

Kerneas said:

I would actually prefer the problem being solved before getting any compensation.

Afterall, I need units+revives. Idgaf about crystals. So, I would prefer the game to be playable rather than recieving items, that would expire

Well, we could say that the compensation would vary with the number of days it takes to fix these problems, because they have to take note of all that we could miss.

Let's say this lasts for another week. Now, they'll have to reschedule the SoP, do something about the side quests, probably even Event quests, AQ ( and AW probably), big content ( like Abyss, or even the endgame were they simply are waiting for this bug to get fixed), and the worst case, even the Arenas.

Let's hope that these problems get fixed soon, and the Game team provides us with what we would miss until the bugs get fixed.
    I think it's better to get the game fixed asap and focus 100% on fixing, rather than dividing the devs' brainpower between analyzing the losses and solving the issue at the same time.

If your house catches fire, you will fight the flames with your full concentration, and not with a diary in one hand, writing down what all got damaged and filling in the insurancy report. You will survey the damage after the threat is gone.
  • Draconic_12Draconic_12 Posts: 997 ★★★★★
    We should possibly receive some at the end of this. As it’s taking a long time to fix
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Likely we will. The way I see it is that initial comp package was for AQ not ending and not for the actual bugs. I already used all the AQ potions and revives they gave us plus some of my own (I take What’s Yours Is Mine and my lane clearer is CapIW, so you can imagine how many times I died to this bug).
    It’ll be here after they fix it
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    The parry-dex issue make a lot of champs / play styles not working this month, players who plan for fighting hard content are affected as the risk increases much. I hope Kabam can fix this before the end of this month, which is deemed the best compensation.